Trouble Accessing Your Account
Sorry you're having trouble logging in. Let's see if we can help.
If you're using the right login information, but still can't log in, Great Lakes may no longer service your student loans. Here are a few places you can go to find more information.
- Review recent communications about your student loans for lender or servicer contact information in case your loans were recently transferred.
- If you're not sure who your lender or servicer is, or if you have defaulted loans, visit National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) .
- Contact your school or lender.
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email for the next step.
If you need technical help with logging in, errors, or security, check out our Technical Help and Information for answers.
- If you're a transferred borrower looking for your tax forms, they may be with your new servicer.
- If you haven't logged into your account in 15 months, your user ID and password have expired. Please create a new account so you can access your student loans.