Portfolio Navigator and Action Center
Filter, view, and use secure data for prioritized outreach to help all your students prepare for and succeed in repaymentContact your Great Lakes representative to get started.
How It Helps You
- Ends time-consuming data manipulation
- Maximizes your impact on students' repayment success
- Uses the right method and message to easily reach students who need help with repayment
- Leads students to successful repayment by connecting borrowers with their servicer's valuable resources while they're in school
- Provides quick access to portfolio information and outreach actions for sharing with other departments
- Optimizes your resources with help from Support Central and your dedicated Great Lakes representative
What it does
Manages Your Data
Updates loan data weekly for Great Lakes borrowers, and provides an option for you to upload, view, and filter NSLDS loan data for all servicers.
Securely Uploads Data
Prompts you to securely upload your saved NSLDS data files for comprehensive portfolio management and outreach to all your students in repayment, regardless of servicer.
Displays Visual Data
Displays and prints visuals of your students by status using filtering options such as cohort year and institution view.
Guides Effective Outreach
Choose customized outreach actions to connect former students with needed repayment help and/or current students with helpful servicer resources.
Provides Flexible Outreach
Recommends outreach plans that you select based on your available time, and tracks actions taken in the past 31 days.
Displays Cohort Summaries
Shows portfolio and cohort summaries for your students with loans serviced or guaranteed by Great Lakes, and, if you've uploaded NLSDS data, for all your students.
Your students receive targeted school-branded outreach to get them on track for successful repayment.
Blake Austin College Takes Default Prevention In-House with Action Center
See how Blake Austin College is saving time, while helping more students repay their loans.Read Full Story