Since the late 1980s, Cohort Default Rates (CDRs) have been an indicator of the rate of default among students who have recently left school. Although there are numerous default management products and services in the marketplace, the approach to preventing default hasn't really changed much. Until now. Well, April actually—when we'll be launching Cohort Catalyst™, a comprehensive repayment support solution.
Cohort Catalyst includes traditional default management services like data management, borrower outreach, student loan counseling, and performance reporting. And, it will offer a couple of truly unique features we are excited to detail in early 2018.
All of Cohort Catalyst's student loan support will be performed by the Great Lakes Repayment Solutions experts. Over the past 10 years, they have prevented 4.8 million borrowers from student loan default and the lifelong negative consequences that go with it. (To learn more about these experts, read Repayment Solution Superheroes: Not An Urban Myth.)
Cohort Catalyst is part of the broader Attigo™ suite of student success solutions. It can work individually or in concert with other Attigo tools to drive better outcomes. Traditional default management companies target default prevention during the cohort period, whereas Cohort Catalyst's focus on lifelong repayment success through multiple points of engagement is what makes it an essential part of Attigo's focus on overall student success.
Partnering with Great Lakes means you'll have across-the-board services and support to help you reach your goals, too.
- Manage CDRs and avoid regulatory consequences
- Deliver expert student loan counseling and default prevention to help your students in need
- Minimize your staff's workload while maximizing student loan customer support
- Affordably reach out to student loan customers, especially those at risk
- Comply with privacy laws and student loan regulations
- Build trust that you are invested in helping your students succeed