A growing number of states, twenty percent in fact, have enacted laws requiring schools to send student debt letters. And, there are more on the horizon. Here are the top 5 reasons why College Cost Meter is the right student debt letter tool for you.
- Customizable. Its versatility allows you to customize your letter based on your state's requirements.
- Low cost. The low annual $1,000 fee for the use of the tool makes it very affordable.
- No installation, easy set-up. Simply upload your file and work with us to customize your branding options.
- Experts in student communications. With 50 years of borrower communications success, we know how to do it right and in a mobile-friendly way.
- Trusted partner. From data security to customer support we have the infrastructure to deliver sensitive, legislated information to your students.
Get Started Today!
- Contact your Great Lakes representative.
- Visit mygreatlakes.org/go/ccm to learn more about each state's legislative requirements and how College Cost Meter can help.
- Attend one of our Student Debt Letters Made Easy SmartSessions to learn more.
Here's What Your Peers Say about College Cost Meter
States Requiring Debt Letter Legislation
As of December 4, 2017
|CA||2018-2019 Award Year|
|FL||2017-18 Academic Year|
|IN||July 1, 2015|
|MD||July 1, 2018|
|NE||2017-18 Academic Year|
|OR||2018-19 Academic Year|
|TX||2018-19 Academic Year|
|WA||July 1, 2018|
|WI||2017-18 Academic Year|