Use the information in this section to support your use of FastChoice to help your borrowers select an available private loan.
- FastChoice Configuration Tool Guide details how you can use FastChoice to help borrowers choose the private loan that's best for them. Log in to view this document.
- FastChoice Quick Start Guide provides step-by-step instructions for the most common features include accessing, creating and updating your School's FastChoice Configuration. Log in to view this document.
- Configure Which Loan Products Display in FastChoice provides the steps for using FastChoice Configuration to choose which loan products
display to your students in FastChoice.
Log in to view this document.
Refer to these materials to learn how to quickly and efficiently certify and manage loans in ScholarNet.
- ScholarNet Tool Guide describes how to manage and exchange private loan data with another lender, service provider, or FAMS. Log in to view this document.
Use information in this section to learn more about how Great Lakes' Central Disbursement Service (CDS) disburses funds to your institution and how to send refunds.
- CDS Overview shows you how CDS streamlines receiving disbursements and returning funds and how it helps you seamlessly collaborate with multiple lenders. Log in to view this document.
- How Holidays Affect CDS Loan Disbursements provides information on when upcoming holidays fall, when Great Lakes and financial institutions are closed, and how holidays may impact your CDS loan disbursements.
Get ideas from stories and case studies that show how your colleagues use our flexible solutions to streamline private loan processing.