Use the information in this section to support your use of FastChoice to help borrowers select your private loan programs.
- FastChoice Configuration Tool Guide outlines how to use this tool to describe your loan products in detail for inclusion in FastChoice. Log in to view this document.
- Configure Which Loan Products Display in FastChoice provides you with a document you can share with your school partners to help guide them through the process of configuring which loan products display to students in FastChoice. Log in to view this document.
Refer to these materials to learn how to quickly and efficiently certify and manage loans in ScholarNet.
- ScholarNet Tool Guide describes how to manage and exchange private loan data with another service provider or financial aid management system. Log in to view this document.
Use information in this section to learn more about how Great Lakes' Central Disbursement Service (CDS) disburses funds from your institution and sends refunds.
- CDS Overview shows you how Great Lakes' CDS streamlines sending disbursements and receiving funds and how it helps you seamlessly collaborate with multiple schools. Log in to view this document.
- How Holidays Affect CDS Loan Disbursements provides information on when upcoming holidays fall, when Great Lakes and financial institutions are closed, and how holidays may impact your CDS loan disbursements.